Unfortunately we are now closed until further noticeFind out more
Why Our Pub is Great
The Longwood in Fazeley is a pub you can come into for everything from lunch and dinner to darts and dancing. Bring your gran over for a fish and chips lunch, the kids in for tea after school, and then meet friends for drinks later on. Perfect day, sorted. And you’ll know for sure that everyone will be happy. We’re that kind of pub. The little gem that comes through with great drinks and tasty food every single time.
You can’t beat a proper pub meal. You know the kind: a mighty burger that needs both hands, a thick cut of steak and chips, or a whacking great all-day breakfast and quality coffee. We do filling, tasty food from Britain and beyond. Plus a Sunday roast that leaves you feeling nicely stuffed but with just enough room left for one of our gorgeous puds.
We all love a good offer. There’s always something to get excited about at The Longwood, from meal deals and competitions to drinks promotions. Get the weekend up and running with ice-cold fizz, classic cocktails, shots and bombs. We’ve got all the party drinks you’d find in a town centre bar. It all goes off when we have live entertainment on! Join us for everything from interactive pub quizzes to gigs, tribute acts, and DJ nights.
We hold events like fun days and theme days as well. Come over, have a giggle and meet a bunch of like-minded folk.
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Rapid Electric Vehicle Charging
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
We want to ensure you have the best experience possible when you visit, and our menus continue to offer your favourite pub dishes at an unsurpassed quality.
We always think of those guests who have special dietary requirements when developing our menus so there is always a choice of vegetarian, vegan and NGCI dishes. In addition, we have full allergen information available on pub web pages, via our online app and printed copies in our pubs.
We’re continually innovating to bring you both new tastes and new dishes, whilst ensuring your pub favourites are always available and the best they can be.
I am sure you will agree, there really is something for everyone. We look forward to welcoming you with a friendly smile, this is your local.View our Menus
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback.
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.